Monday, September 14, 2009

Why is my cat sniffing the electrical outlet?



This morning, I get up and Bat-Bat is sniffing my electrical outlet. Bat is a cat. With a stubby tail. It looks like a rabbit. We call him "bunny cat". He's not the sharpest tool in the shed. In fact, Bat-Bat is well, a dullard. He's the cutest thing in the world, but he's also fat. Last time we weighed him, he was 10 pounds, 3 pounds heavier than his brother! 3 pounds is a big difference on a cat! His actual name is Batali and his brother is Bourdain. Yeah, I know, we watch way too much Food Network. So this morning Bat is sniffing the electrical outlet. And I'm thinking, "If he licks it, will he be electrocuted?".
Why would he be sniffing the electrical outlet? Is his nose wet enough to shock him? And if so, is he dumb enough to put his face there again?

He finally got bored and waddled off to go lay in the middle of the hall, where he can block the most traffic, causing us to trip over him and spend lots of our day pushing him out of the way.

Note: This is an old post, Bat is now pushing 13 pounds. I got these out of order, I'm trying to rescue my ebay blogs for posterity's sake before they shut them down. The photos are of Bat front and Bat back. He's nubber-ific!

No comments: