Saturday, August 9, 2008

Things you never said until you were a mother

Kids do weird things. They make you say weird things. So recapping some of the weirdness, a small list for your amusement.

Stop spitting on your brother's towel right now!

Don't drink the tub water!

Flush! And put the lid down!

No, I don't know who that Pokeman is and I don't know what his super power is and frankly, I don't really care!

Did you just lick the cat?

No mattress surfing on the furniture!

Don't jump off the grill! (Still don't know how he got on the grill!)

If it's not food, don't put it in your mouth!

We don't floss with Easter Grass!

I love my kids, and I thank god every day that I get to say so things to them, no matter how weird they may be.

In my space time, I sell on onlineauction and ebay. I sell kids clothes mine have outgrown, sterling silver jewelry and makeup from Sephora as well as lingerie and I do mystery auctions at onlineauction. Please com visit me!




No comments: